Thursday, December 26, 2013






On the 7th day of Christmas, Sean and I walked down to the heart of the city and enjoyed the buildings and trees covered in a thousand twinkling lights. Ah. Christmas. I love you.

On the 8th day of Christmas we ate cake. It's tradition in Japan to eat cake on Christmas and since we live in America and are true believers of gluttony, we ate cake all week. I'm sick and at the same time am blissfully full and happy.

On the 9th day of Christmas there was a birthday celebration. Good friends, good food, good capital views...this is what Christmas is all about!

On the 10th day of Christmas gingerbread homes were made. They were legit.

On the 11th day of Christmas I vigorously crocheted for hours, and in consequence had a massive head ache and my eye sight was all weird but was able to finish and I celebrated with sparkling apple/pear-kids wine. Yay for crochet!

On the 12th day of Christmas there was the annual seafood dinner. I love being Asian especially on Christmas eve.

On Christmas day I was the first to wake up. Did a little yoga, watched the sunrise and waited for the rest of the family to awake. It was beautiful. We opened gifts one by one and squealed "yay!" every time our youngest sister opened something. It's such a magical-family day. Until next time!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment