Wednesday, December 18, 2013



On the 1st day of Christmas there was the happiest of office parties. I work in the most wonderful place. There are obviously days where I hate it, but for the most part all of us are just constantly laughing and eating Einstein bagels that the boss brings in. I'm a lucky girl.

On the 2nd day of Christmas there was nothing....I definitely overestimated my holiday spirit this year. I just didn't particularly feel like celebrating that day. I think I went to bed at 8:00 pm.

On the 3rd day of Christmas we shopped till we dropped. Literally. Thankfully we were able to finish all of our Christmas shopping on this one day. I never, never, never want to see a department store for at least 3 months. The lines! The amount of idling cars in the parking lot! Oh! The horrors of holiday shopping!

Now that I can't stop complaining....

On the 4th day of Christmas I made snowflakes with a dear little friend of mine. and we danced to Christmas music, or she did and I hopped a few times and got tired. Children just make the holidays the best! don't they?

On the 5th day of Christmas there was gift wrapping, which is my favorite part. This year, we decided to go green and reuse grocery bags. Whole foods and Trader Joe's does this awesome thing during the holidays and their paper bags have a "TO: and FROM:" for that sole purpose!

On the 6th day of Christmas I made Sean wake up early and take me on a hot chocolate date. I love this guy. As you can tell per picture above he is SO EXCITED to accompany me!

No comments:

Post a Comment