Sunday, December 1, 2013

I am thankful.
(in no particular order) for:
sean,
my family,
puppies,
my body,
the old trees in my neighborhood,
blankets,
paper,
pictures,
public transportation,
my dearest friends,
and
hugs.









Thanksgiving, this year, was celebrated in the colorful state of Colorado. Not only did we eat to our heart/stomach's content but were also able to go up into the Rockies to rid of the post Thanksgiving consequences. Which actually this year I wasn't quite a glutton per usual. Anyway, the Rockies! Those mountains have a special place in my heart. We went on our first date there and have since made so many beautiful memories. Ahh! It was so good to be "home"! I bought a few ornaments, went on a few walks with Sean's mom, cuddled with the dog, went to breakfast with some friends, watched movies....It was the most relaxing weekend I've had in a long time! and I'm thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment