Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's amazing where one year can take you. I don't even know how to write a recap of 2013.
I do know that I'm excited for 2014 to start. Sean and I will be starting our new year by crossing off one of my goals!

14 goals for 2014

1. Go to Europe
2. Read a novel a month
3. Go on a hike a month
4. Get my Associates and...
5. Start my Bachelors!
6. Patience
7. Climb a 14er
8. Visit 1 new National Park
9. Start an Herb Garden
10. Take a picture a day
11. Send birthday cards
12. Simplify
13. Crochet a blanket
14. Cook more--


Happy New Years, Friends!
~Hope you have a happy 2014~

4 comments:

  1. great list! i love each one. invite me on a hike some time, i'd love to accompany. also happy 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! let's go Courtney! Miss P can accompany us as well, I hope?

      Delete
  2. That is a great list! I love it, and I love you! Also, you could mentally add to visit me in Washington ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have added it to the list! I can't wait to see you :)

      Delete