Friday, April 29, 2016

weekend adventures

Last weekend was so sunny and so beautiful and I'm doing some reminiscing because today, it's snowing.

 drying socks on our super lame clothes line...its yarn and does not hold much weight...but does save us in electricity since we don't use our dryer much!

 best way to start a weekend, in my opinion, a cup of coffee and knitting on the porch with the pup



  hiking with louie OFF LEASH! This is his greatest joy in life. Seeing him be able to romp free in the mountains just melts my heart. 

 !!ice cream in bulk from a local ice creamery/bakery!! Also on a side note it is only a couple blocks from my house and this may become a health hazard.

gardening at the library with my most awesome community. I'm so happy to be involved with this project!


salad that was made with previously mentioned garden. Did you know you can eat dandelion leaves?!

2 comments:

  1. Bulk ice cream?!!!! Hooray! I was so glad to find you through Instagram. Excited for more peeks into your zero waste wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun to find new people in zero waste through instagram! Will definitely be reading through your blog for inspiration!

      Delete