Monday, April 4, 2016

if you had a twin i would still choose you. love drake.

It is 70 degrees and beautifully sunny right now.

After work I stopped at my favorite bakery and treated myself to an iced coffee and a quiche. They had their garage door wide open and I sat facing it listening to the booming pop music of the young baker manning the store. Rihanna's "werk" came on which I usually cringe at the sound of her lazily pronouncing her words...but this time I couldn't but help jamming a little bit. Maybe it's not a well written song but we cannot deny its most appealing beat. 

Not to get all spiritual with Rihanna in a bakery but sitting there...I felt really good...But how easily I forget these beautiful simple days when a bad one comes along...note to self: need to work on this.

Also took Lou to the river today.


No comments:

Post a Comment