Tuesday, December 15, 2015

weekly synopsis: episode 4



1. I've been trying to read every evening before bed which essentially has moved my bedtime to 8:30pm....
2. This is what our morning walk looked like on Tuesday. Magical. I love how quiet it is after it snows.
3. A picture from our annual christmas dinner. I made Louie put on the sweater for the event but he's gained a little weight recently and it was cutting off his circulation so he couldn't wear it for long.
4. I wore high socks the other day and it reminded me of high school. This look would normally have been paired with pig tails. No wonder I was so popular...
5. Christmas tree! Oh my gosh, my heart! I love my tree, so much!
6. Speaking of tree, I finally tagged all my ornaments. I've been collecting them over the years from vacations and I always forget where each one was from. 
7. What a crew.
8. I love this weather.
9. Not at all from this week but I want everyone to see this fun picture.

Happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment