Friday, June 27, 2014


Taking stock for Summer:

Making: banana bread
Cooking: same as above
Drinking: water!
Reading: The Illiad
Wanting: my hairbrush that I left somewhere...
Looking: at S
Playing: no games
Wasting: no more coffee filters! I got a reusable one!
Wishing: to not wish anymore
Enjoying: the porch
Waiting: for a call from job applications
Liking: our new home
Wondering: if S will make me dinner
Loving: the sun
Hoping: to go swimming
Marveling: that we have a porch!
Needing: some more mountain time
Smelling: the banana bread...burning??
Wearing: a bright pink skirt
Following: my heart
Noticing: that I need to reduce my carbon footprint
Knowing: that June went by too fast!
Thinking: of adopting a dog
Feeling: that S will say No to said dog
Bookmarking: recycling centers in my area
Opening: new books
Giggling: at the neighbors
Feeling: sun kissed

No comments:

Post a Comment