Thursday, October 24, 2013



the archery range






We took a short fall break and drove to Colorado last weekend.
I weirdly don't even mind the 7 hour drive anymore. It gives us occasion to catch up on all the things we don't really talk about on a day to day basis.

I finally started my halloween reads tonight, which is a little late seeming that Halloween is next thursday...October is flying by! But better late then never! Sean and I took turns reading aloud some of Poe's works and it was awesome! I haven't had anyone read me a story in a really long time. It was extremely entertaining!

If you'd like:

Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving
Dracula by Bram Stoker (my all time favorite)
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

2 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute. Sometimes I wish we could get up and just drive on a mini vacation but it's a bit tricky and expensive with our little guy (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Like old times! I wish we could all road trip there again!

    ReplyDelete