Tuesday, October 8, 2013


Oh fall!

This is my favorite time of the year. 
Leaves, October, sweaters (made out of the sheep pictured above), hot coffee, the color orange...
I could go on forever!
See below for a list of my fall loves: (a copy cat of lovetangerine from bleubird)
eating /pumpkin bread and local apples
drinking /coffee, apple spice tea, hot apple cider
practicing /meditation
mastering /the pumpkin chocolate chip muffin
learning /to knit
finishing /halloween costumes
reading / Dracula, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Frankenstein and any other seasonally appropriate book
walking /everywhere
wearing /sweaters and wool tights
cooking /pumpkins
working /on fixing my bike
traveling /to the mountains
wanting /to know how many blankets is needed to keep warm with no heater

speaking of lovetangerine, go read this fall inspired guest post I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment