Wednesday, August 31, 2016

monthly synopsis: episode 9


I've changed the synopsis to monthly, because weekly is much to often.

1. Watermelon's are amazing right now! Rocky Ford, CO you give birth to the most beautiful melons.
2. Hiking, hiking, and more hiking. We have crossed off almost every single hike on our summer list his year! One left!
3. Hiked a lightly snow covered Mt. Bierstadt super early in the morning.
4. Breakfast, just because it's my favorite meal.
5. An amazing view from one of our hikes in Rocky.
6. Louie has been with us for 2 YEARS! What occasionally feels like 100 years but we love him still.
7. This boyfriend/husband/best friend of mine has really been such a great support to me lately. I started school this month and have been so overwhelmed and he just literally does everything so that I can focus on studying. Saint Sean. Also toooo weird to call him my husband so I have been  saying partner or roommate.
8. Ran our 2nd half marathon together on an amazing trail in Frisco.
9. We got married!

No comments:

Post a Comment