Monday, November 2, 2015

hallowiener

Have you ever read the book 'The Hallo-wiener" by Dav Pilkey. It's amazing. This was one of my favorite books growing up and had always wanted to dress up my future dog as a wiener. I've started a little sewing so I thought that this goal was in reach but alas my eyes and mind have a bigger appetite for crafts than my actual hands. So instead we stuck Sean's gross high school cross country shirt on him and he was a homeless dog. We had such a fun halloween at the Babbs household! Carved pumpkins, passed out candy to the neighborhood kids while huddled around a fire with cheese, crackers and spiced apple cider. Couldn't have asked for a better night. 

...And now it's November, it's nice and warm today but there is a forecast of snow in the near future. Yay yay yay!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment