Monday, March 16, 2015

have a latte


It's just been great. It was 80 degrees today.

We finally found our next apartment. The housing market here is literally the pit of hell and it is such a relief to know that we don't have to search anymore. I was so excited that I forgot to check which direction the windows are facing, which is a big deal to me and Louie...fiddle leaf trees and sun bathing are a priority here. 

I also started a new job. There has been so much change in the last couple weeks. I feel like I'm constantly being twirled around. Hopefully this is the last of it for a while, I'm ready to just settle in to a regular routine. Hope you are having a great monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Can the reason please be that you one day visit Utah? Honestly, Marie, I'd love to! So there, it's final. Another trip to Utah is in order <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! The next time we come to utah, which is hopefully soon, I will definitely ask you! It will be an excuse for us to meet!

      Delete