Sunday, February 8, 2015

I'm trying to be healthier. I really am. I've almost completely put an end to the over gluttonous pasta nights...almost. They are now down to once a week instead of three. I'm not trying to make excuses but my significant other only likes beige colored foods. Sometimes I cry about it. All will change starting today. I bought a cucumber and I'm going to eat it.

There is no real reason for this blog post but I did want to share with you the extreme weather we call totally normal here in Colorado. This was exactly seven days ago...





Winter-effing-wonderland. We snowshoed through the fresh powder and it was just a dream. It reminded me that I still am a ski virgin. A few years ago I made a goal that I would ski, three years later it still hasn't happened. Honestly, I don't even want to anymore. My fear of sudden avalanche death is heightening the older I get. I'm a dog mom now, I can't be too risky. What would Louie do without me? Anyways, a week later it looks like this...




Spring? Are you here already!? It was the most sensual weather this weekend. It's awful to think that it is only February 7th and winter is still in full force through April. I don't know if I can make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment